The GRAND CRÜE (GC) is an international network of culturally diverse wine professionals dedicated to assisting worthy causes and nonprofits in the industry.
The group is made up of sommeliers, winemakers, consultants, designers, brand builders, disrupters, writers, photographers, videographers, musicians and entrepreneurs.
The GC was founded by Daniele del Gesso (a.k.a. Finkus Bripp GC) with the aim of
advocating alliance through equality and inclusion, regardless of age, gender, race or religion. Its members are also staunch supporters of sustainable business & wine production practices.
The GC network has 22 members in 10 countries of 10 nationalities that speak 11 languages (current stand as of January 2021).
What does the GC do?
- Volunteers innovative communication, branding & design services to struggling nonprofits and worthy causes in the wine industry.
- Build relationships within the international wine industry.
- Represent and promote like-minded brands.
- Organise rousing food and wine events.
- Educate and speak at public events.
In September 2020 CHALK launched The Grand Crüe website and is responsible for the brand identity, visual design, communication and leadership of the group. 2021 will see the GC taking part in various international nonprofit projects related to the wine sector.
CHALK creative’s tasks:
- Brand and visual design
- Design of the GC members ring
- Website production
- Content creation
- Event organisation
- Social media strategy
- Video production
- Marketing material design
- Merchandising products
- Apparel design
For general enquiries related to the Grand Crüe network (press or co-op opportunities), please use the contact form below or feel free to call +49.(0)89.32 88 22 11.
We look forward to hearing from you.