The GRAND CRÜE (GC) is an international network of culturally diverse, innovative and independent wine industry professionals: sommeliers, winemakers, consultants, designers, brand builders, writers, photographers, videographers, musicians and entrepreneurs.
The network was founded by CHALK creative – Daniele del Gesso (a.k.a. Finkus Bripp GC) – as a way of creating a network with a diverse, independent pool of like-minded wine professionals in order to offer a broad level of wine industry services.
The GC advocates alliance through equality and inclusion and its members are staunch supporters of sustainable business and wine production practices.
The GC network has 22 members in 10 countries of 10 nationalities that speak 11 languages (current stand as of July 2020).
What does the GC do?
- Offer innovative communication, branding & design services.
- Build relationships within the international wine industry.
- Represent and promote like-minded brands.
- Organise rousing events related to the food and wine industry.
- Educate and speak at public events.
- Offer a wide variety of wine consulting services.
- Provide access to a broad international media & buyer pool.
In July 2020 CHALK launched The Grand Crüe website and is responsible for the brand identity, visual design, communication and leadership of the group.
CHALK creative’s tasks:
- Brand and visual design
- Design of the GC members ring
- Website production
- Content creation
- Event organisation
- Social media strategy
- Video production
- Marketing material design
- Merchandising products
- Apparel design
For general enquiries related to the Grand Crüe network (press trips, co-op opportunities, speaking engagements, wine or creative consulting services), please use the contact form below or feel free to call +49.(0)89.32 88 22 11.
We look forward to hearing from you.