Finkus Bripp GC is…
- a somm with a mission.
- a bon-vivant.
- a disrupter.
- the founder of the GC (Grand Crüe).
- someone who isn’t overly fond of wine snobs.
- a.k.a. Daniele del Gesso.
As the host of WINE ON THE ROCKS TV, Finkus made a splash in the wine world back in 2010. What turned out to initially be a gag in regards to the name became a brand and internationally trusted wine personality instead. His own wine collection, merchandise, speaking engagements, entertaining wine seminars and events, the Munich Fink Tank… these are just a few things associated with the character invented by Daniele del Gesso (CHALK creative).
After WOTR brand was sold in 2017, Finkus took a break from the world of wine but is returning in 2020:
- finkusbripp.com – an online digital magazine themed RIDE FAR DRINK SLOW, aimed at the discerning cyclist, foodie and imbiber. The platform employs an authentic and personal storytelling style while promoting wellbeing and the craft lifestyle; such as artisanal wine producers and handmade regional dishes. All tours are ridden on two wheels and tracked, which can then be downloaded.
- The platform will also include Finkus’ new innovative video series – SILENT TASTING #pointless wine reviews
- Finkus will also be the resident SOMM in CHALK’s latest indie project titled mysomm.de (online wine seminars for the German market).
- Brand Plan & Concept
- Logo Design
- Web Development
- Content Development
- Video Production
- Social Media Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing material design
- Apparel design